Saturday, December 31, 2011

Baby Steps!

Setting up my Teacherspayteachers store has been a huge learning experience.  I still have a lot of questions.  I was able to link my blog to the website which is a big step in the right direction.  My freebie is up on the teacherspayteachers website.  It's a Chinese New Year writing mini-lesson with a rubric and a craft idea (making bookmarks).  Please go and check it out.  I'm hoping that tomorrow I will be able to upload my Chinese New Year Counting Book and Clip Art.  If any of you out there who is reading this knows how to upload multiple jpg files and pdf files.  Could you please let me know how to do it?  I am struggling with this. Tomorrow, I will try to upload a few more ideas on here for Chinese New Year.  It has been a long day and I am calling it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment